ITEMS NEEDED TO ENROLL IN ROBERTSON COUNTY SCHOOLS
To enroll in a Robertson County School, go to the school for which
you are zoned. If you are unsure of the school zone, please call the
Transportation Department at (615)384-4555.
Please provide the school with the following documents:
- A birth certificate or an officially acceptable evidence of the student’s date of birth.
- Evidence of a current medical exam on a Tennessee form
- Evidence of the required immunizations on a Tennessee form
- Documentation of withdrawal from previous school (if applicable)
- Proof of residence – shall include two of the following:
- Property Tax Records
- Mortgage documents/property deed
- Income Tax Documents
- Lease agreement/rent receipts including date, amount and names of persons who made and received payments
- Utility bill (issued within the last 3 months of the date of verification)
- State or Government issued ID (example: Driver’s license)
- Voter precinct identification
- Affidavit certifying address as student's primary residence (Student
resides Monday through Thursday or the majority of nights per month.
In addition to the terms for establishing residency, a non-parental
custodian of an enrolling student other than a legal guardian shall
provide a notarized document stating his/her relationship to the
student, that the student will reside at his/her home full time for the
length of the upcoming school year, and explaining in detail the
preference for this arrangement.