The Robertson County Schools Visual and Performing Arts program is committed to providing all students with the opportunity to develop their creativity and artistic expression. We believe that the arts are essential to the development of the whole child and that they play a critical role in preparing students for success in college, career, and life. We are committed to the following values:
- Excellence: We are committed to providing students with a high-quality education in the performing and visual arts.
- Equity: We believe that all students deserve the opportunity to participate in the arts.
- Creativity: We encourage students to think critically and express themselves creatively.
- Collaboration: We believe that learning is best accomplished through collaboration and teamwork.
- Community: We are committed to building a strong community of artists and arts supporters.