Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Robertson County Schools

Logo Title

Special Education Record Request

In order to request a copy of your student's special education record please refer to the options below.

If your student currently attends a school in the Robertson County School System, please contact your student's school and request that a copy of their special education record be given to you.  This will require proof of guardianship, which will need to be presented at the school when you pickup the student's record.  

If your student is not a current student in the Robertson County School system please utilize one of the following ways to request your student's special education record:  A completed record's request form and proof of guardianship will need to be provided prior to the release of the student record.  

Mailing Address:
Attention Kelly Monfette
800 MS Couts Blvd.
Springfield, TN 37172

(615) 384-5588

(615) 384-0218