Skip To Main Content

Enrollment Requirements


To enroll in a Robertson County School, go to the school for which you are zoned.  If you are unsure of the school zone, please call the Central Office at 615-384-5588.

 Please provide the school with the following documents:

  • A birth certificate or an officially acceptable evidence of the student’s date of birth.
  • Evidence of a current medical exam on a Tennessee form
  • Evidence of the required immunizations on a Tennessee form
  • Documentation of withdrawal from previous school (if applicable)
  • Proof of residence – shall include two of the following:
  1. Property Tax Records
  2. Mortgage documents/property deed
  3. Income Tax Documents
  4. Lease agreement/rent receipts including date, amount and names of persons who made and received payments
  5. Utility bill (issued within the last 3 months of the date of verification)
  6. State or Government issued ID (example: Driver’s license)
  7. Voter precinct identification
  8. Affidavit certifying address as student's primary residence (Student resides Monday through Thursday or the majority of nights per month.


If a student is experiencing homelessness or is an unaccompanied minor, contact Jenny Dusky, the Homeless Liaison (615-382-3609), for assistance with the enrollment process.

In addition to the terms for establishing residency, a non-parental custodian of an enrolling student other than a legal guardian shall provide a notarized document stating his/her relationship to the student, that the student will reside at his/her home full time for the length of the upcoming school year, and explaining in detail the preference for this arrangement.