For the upcoming school year (2023-2024):
Pre-Kindergarten Application/Registration for 2023-2024
Solicitud/Registro de prejardín de infantes para 2023-2024
KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT FOR 2023-2024
Registro de prejardín de infantes para 2023-2024
New Student Enrollment (Grades K-12) for 2023-2024
Registro de nuevos estudiantes (Grados K-12) para 2023-2024
NOTE: For returning students (PreK-12 students enrolled in Robertson County Schools on May 1, 2023), visit the Parent PowerSchool account. Your child's school can assist with accessing this account.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to answer all the questions?
Questions marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change prior to submitting the form, you can either navigate back to the page using the "<Prev" or "Next>" buttons. Or if you are on the Review page, click on the underlined field. If you have already submitted the form, you will need to contact your student's school so they can make the change for you.
I've completed the form. Now what?
Once you have finished entering your information, click "Submit." This will send all of the information you've entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all REQUIRED questions.
What if I have more than one student in the district? Do I need to do this for each child?
Yes, because you'll need to provide information that is specific for each child.
I'm not sure how to answer a question. I don't know what the question is asking.
You can contact your school to ask any general questions about the form.
Help! I'm having technical difficulties!
For technical support, visit the PowerSchool Enrollment Help Forum.
ITEMS NEEDED TO ENROLL IN ROBERTSON COUNTY SCHOOLS
To enroll in a Robertson County School, go to the school for which you are zoned. If you are unsure of the school zone, please call the Central Office at 615-384-5588.
Please provide the school with the following documents:
- A birth certificate or an officially acceptable evidence of the student’s date of birth.
- Evidence of a current medical exam on a Tennessee form
- Evidence of the required immunizations on a Tennessee form
- Documentation of withdrawal from previous school (if applicable)
- Proof of residence – shall include two of the following:
- Property Tax Records
- Mortgage documents/property deed
- Income Tax Documents
- Lease agreement/rent receipts including date, amount and names of persons who made and received payments
- Utility bill (issued within the last 3 months of the date of verification)
- State or Government issued ID (example: Driver’s license)
- Voter precinct identification
- Affidavit certifying address as student's primary residence (Student resides Monday through Thursday or the majority of nights per month.
If a student is experiencing homelessness or is an unaccompanied minor, contact Jenny Dusky, the Homeless Liaison (615-382-3609), for assistance with the enrollment process.
In addition to the terms for establishing residency, a non-parental custodian of an enrolling student other than a legal guardian shall provide a notarized document stating his/her relationship to the student, that the student will reside at his/her home full time for the length of the upcoming school year, and explaining in detail the preference for this arrangement.